Can your business benefit from automation through software application development?
If your employees undertake repeated actions it may be possible to assist them by automating those processes to some extent. Each business process is different and some will lend themselves to automation to a greater extent than others. There are many circumstances where a semi-automated process is the optimum solution.
How can automation improve my business?
- Standards can be enforced
- Consistency can be maintained between the output of different staff
- QA reports can be generated allowing for the development of new work flow improvements
- Unskilled staff may be used where this was not previously possible
- Faster completion of work
- Elimination of waste and duplication
Do you need a specific software application developing?
That depends on your particular circumstances. We will not propose writing bespoke software if we can find an existing package that can solve your problem more cost effectively. Similarly, it may be possible to provide a solution based on your existing software, but by creating routines or templates that enhance its productivity.
We are a totally independent company and are not tied to any particular hardware or software manufacturers or vendors. You can therefore be assured that we are free to make unbiased judgements regarding the most appropriate solution for you.
Examples of software applications that we have developed include:
- Handheld data capture system for logging car parking restrictions
- Mobile work allocation and monitoring system for a central heating maintenance company
- Desktop mapping system for local authority planning applications
- Bespoke CAD system for digitising buried electricity cable records
- Mobile mapping system for use in emergency situations
- Web based system to allow corporate users secure access to documentation