Would you benefit from improved data?
- Do your staff refer to printed documentation?
- Does your data contain errors or duplications?
- Would you benefit from using "new" data?
- Could you save money by reducing waste and duplications?
- Do you have time to maintain your data or are you too busy doing your job day to day?
- Could you make better use of office space by eliminating archive records?
At BHA Cromwell House we specialise in providing solutions to these problems. Our data services may involve developing your existing data or creating new data from scratch.
We can help by extracting critical information from existing physical or electronic documents and providing that data in a form that can be integrated with your IT systems.
Where information does not already exist we may be able to create it by virtue of a site survey or by logging data on site. Other useful methods include scanning and OCR (Optical character recognition).
If you don't have the time or skills to maintain technical data internally we can update and maintain data via the internet, allowing you to concentrate on your day to day work.
Examples of data services projects undertaken:
- GPS survey of spot heights
- Land use survey
- Creation of railway centreline mapping & attribute information from disparate sources
- Digitisation of buried cables from paper records
- Logging hydraulic pressures on lifting bridge
- Positional accuracy improvement of map data
- Maintenance of power distribution network database
- Elimination of work backlog relating to public utility distribution networks